Why Invest: Our Story
Since 2012 the Wind4All “family” of CEDIF’s have been creating economic, social and environmental change for Nova Scotian investors and communities:
- Up to 1,000,000 tons of CO2 offset over the 20 year lifecycle
- 13.85 million dollars of community investment raised
- 1,100 investments made
Natural Forces is the Sponsor of the Wind4All Family and to date all 4 of their CEDIF’s have been successfully funded:
- Wind4All Communities IV: 3 million (CEDIF closed February, 2015)
- Wind4All Communities II: 3 million (CEDIF closed March, 2014)
- Wind4All Communities: 5.5 million (CEDIF closed March, 2013)
- Wind4All: 2.35 million (CEDIF closed February, 2012)
Who is eligible to invest?
All Nova Scotian Residents over the age of 19 are eligible to buy stock in the Wind4All Communities III Inc.
For more Information
1. Download the offering document
The Offering Document provides a full explanation of this offer. Please fill out the form below and click download.
2. Attend an investment event
Investment events are an opportunity to learn more about how an investment in Wind4All Communities III Inc. could benefit you. Events are free but tickets are limited.*Please note the January 29th event has been rescheduled to February 12.
Join us at The Halifax Central Library, Fifth Floor
Friday February 12, 2016
From 7pm – 9pm
5440 Spring Garden Rd.
Guests use side Queen Street entrance
3. Contact an Assante Selling Agent
Curious about how this investment can work for you? Contact an advisor from Assante for more information.